Collaborations and Partnerships with the academic world.
CODIN actively collaborates with academic institutions to ensure a continuous transfer of know-how aimed at creating excellent solutions for its customers.
Persistent Homology Summer School - Rabat
CODIN is sponsor of the Persistent Homology Summer School which took place in Rabat in Morocco. The Summer School is a privileged moment for a comparison between researchers on the state of the art of approaches, scientific solutions and analysis methods. During the conference, CODIN researchers made an intervention on the application of Machine Learning and Persistent Homology to Real Time Behavior Analysis.
The CODIN headquarters in Taranto move within the structure of the Polytechnic of Bari.
As part of the collaboration agreement between the Polytechnic of Bari and CODIN, it was deemed appropriate to transfer the Taranto office to the academic structure. The transfer aims to foster synergies and collaborations, and allow the realization of:
- internship activities to be carried out at the Taranto office or other CODIN offices;
- collaborations in research on the development of mathematical analysis algorithms operating in real time;
- joint shareholdings with POR (Regional Operational Programme) in the regions of Puglia and Basilicata.
CODIN and University Politecnico of Bari together for research.
A Framework Agreement has been signed between the University Politecnico of Bari and CODIN on the themes of innovation and progress. The Academic Senate, represented by the pro-tempore Magnificent Rector, Prof. Eugenio Sciascio, has approved CODIN's proposal for an active collaboration aimed at enhancing academic and productive research.
The agreement, the result of a convergence of research ideas and intentions, actually represents the point of arrival of a longer cooperation between our company and the Apulian Polytechnic. This collaboration, carried out in the PON area, involved the creation of a support system for the management of emergencies in the marine environment.
The agreement promotes the following objectives:
- to encourage initiatives of technological-scientific transfer through partnerships with other entities and companies;
- to guarantee intermediation and consultancy to effectively direct technology transfer;
- jointly participate in initiatives to obtain funding under regional, national and European framework programs.