The new operational areas of the navies of the various countries of the world are increasingly oriented to: support missions, civil rescue operations, intervention missions in the event of environmental disasters. Therefore, instruments capable of offering maritime surveillance functionality are needed, identifying types of boats, common and divergent behaviors, signaling critical situations.
Main functionalities managed by the solution:
- Classification of targets based on their behavior.
- Behavior analysis, comparison with learned models, identification of common and divergent behaviors.
- Automatic generation of alerts associated with targets that present underlying threats or offenses.
The solution offers the following benefits.
- Greater control of territorial waters and increased safety at sea.
- Optimization of intervention times.
- Optimization of committed resources.